Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Purse Heaven>>>REBECCA MINKOFF sample sale

We all have our Vices, luckily mine are not harmful to much more than my bank account; namely purses, jewelry, music, & home furnishings LOL!

Undoubtedly my favorite purse designer, REBECCA MINKOFF, is having a sample sale...thou I already have 6 beautiful Minkoff purses, I am gonna go check this out and recommend you do too, just wait till after I go LOL....it started today and goes thru the weekend!


What: Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale
Why: Clutches, Devote totes, Matinees, C Ya Laters, and more handbags at wholesale prices and some extra-special deals on small leather goods, too.
When: Wed.-Sun., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Where: 7961 W. Third St., b/t S. Edinburgh & S. Hayworth Aves., Mid-City West. Map It

For online shopping and to view these beauties...
http://rebeccaminkoff.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment