Friday, May 21, 2010

MY FAVE PURSE DESIGNER is back, REBECCA MINKOFF sample sale this weekend (May 21/22/23)

oook folks, normally i cant wait to share my secrets, hidden gems, rare finds, deals, beatiful places etc...LA's KEY is hesitant because of my own purse OBSESSION, dude why do I own 8 Rebecca Minkoff purses and she's not even my PR client booohooooo (yet)
ok but because i love you ...
(ok being selfless and sharing the wealth and hope you dont buy my bags i want b/c we all know i am NOT an early riser LOL)

she is having another LA sample sale starts TOMORROW
its fri/sat/sun may 21-22-23 in los feliz
details on flyer below
**tell her RedLight sent you and you may be in for a special treat*
just dont buy my fave purses (studs/zippers/purple things etc) hehe
<3
her bags are simply amazing, and at great prices at the sale
www.rebeccaminkoff.com (if youve been living under a rock for the past 3+ years)

No comments:

Post a Comment